Monday 16 May 2016

No Bones About It ....

Hi there, what a lovely day, nice to have some warm weather, although it is still a little changeable. I was lucky enough to go to our teams "social stamping" event for a few hours on Sunday, it gave us a chance to share some of our new STASH :)   how exciting. I was only able to order a few things on pre-order (for demo's)  but the all new annual catalogue goes live from 3rd June, so I can't wait to get my hands on my favourites. Although I have started to make a few samples from the new products, I think it's a little early yet, to start to show them, so I thought I would post this card that I made with Julie's (my upline's) stamp set. I have used the botanicals papers
which will be retiring shortly, but you will still be able to get the stamp set (page 46 of the current catalogue). :) Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.