Thursday 10 December 2015

White Christmas .... again

This had to be one of my favourite sets of last years winter seasonal so I was delighted when they brought it back in the full annual catalogue, so that I could use it for a little longer in classes etc. I still have my cards from last years 5,4,3,2,1 class that we did at team training as I loved them so much, and I have made a fresher version adding up to date papers and the softly falling embossing folder. I also cut the word jolly from the current winter thinlits, but then cut away a few letters to create the word "Joy" ....

 
I have to say, I can't decide what my favourite item has been from the seasonal, but it is very close between the window thinlit die and the softly falling emboss folder, love love love, so had to make one more card ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.