Monday 28 December 2015

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year ....

Don't you just love that song, it's so Chrismassy. but for Stampin' Up fans everywhere the most wonderful time of the year has to be our version of the January sales, and the start of the Sale-a-Bration promotion.

To add even more excitement, we will also launch the new Spring seasonal catalogue, so you will be able to order lots of brand new products, and for every £45 spend, you can choose a free Sale-a-Bration item. I'm not allowed to post any photo's of the new brochure or sale-a-bration brochure just yet, but I can show you a sneak peak card that I have made, showcasing some new products. Enjoy.
I forgot to add the card, and I haven't added the sentiment! but here you can see the new World Traveller emboss folder and the gorgeous Going Places papers.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.