Wednesday 22 April 2015

Something Lacy ....

it's been some time since I have blogged anything stampin up, this is mainly due to my three week trip to Oz, New Zealand and via Los Angeles for a few days. I arrived home, almost a full four weeks before Scrapstars but I still felt slightly stressed about having everything in place. It was of course, but I just wanted to run through everything and had the goody bags to pack.

So this weekend, I have a Stampin Up class with five lovely ladies, we are focusing on the lovely Something Lacy background stamp and I have been making cards today ready for the class. I will show a sneaky peak here and will post some more photo's next week. Love this set, it is so pretty and I have been experimenting with vellum and various ink colours. Enjoy the cards .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.