Monday 5 January 2015

Sale-a-Bration ....

"It's the most wonderful time of the year" I love that Christmas song, and you thought all that was behind us LOL. Well the most wonderful time of the year for Stampin Up is the Sale-A-Bration period, and it starts this week the 6th January 2015. I can't tell you how excited I am because this year Sale-a-Bration coincides with the launch of the new Spring/Summer seasonal, what great timing. This means that you have a host of new products to choose from from the Seasoanl Catalogue (or the existing annual) and for every £45 you spend, you can choose a free Sale-a-Bration item from the special Sale-a-Bration Brochure. I happen to have a little sneak here for you, but look out for many more new product samples over the coming weeks.


Love this stamp set, I will showcase some more samples I have made in the next few days. Remember Sale-a-Bration is a time to benefit as a Customer, Hostess or a New Recruit, find out more on the Special Offers tab at the top of the blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.