Sunday 4 January 2015

Happy New Year ....

I hope everyone has had a nice Crafty Christmas :) I have struggled to find time, even though I have had some time off work, my family have all been at home, and that has been very distracting (in a nice way).  We had a quiet Christmas with only 6 of us on Christmas day, including my Mum and Dad. Dad was coming down with this awful cold, so I took him home at tea time and this cut the day kind of short :( Not before our Gingerbread House competition, where in teams of 2 we competed to make the best house, it was cute because we each judged one of the others houses the winner so it was a draw. Here's a photo and also a picture of my two favourite Stampin Up Christmas Cards I received this year, thanks Ginnette and Sam :) Just having a last blast of my Christmas CD whilst taking the decorations down. Look out for another post and a sneak peak tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.