Wednesday 2 April 2014

Modern Medley ....

Hello there, trying to have some me time today, not sure how that will pan out, I've been busy in the garden, busy in the house and busy at work, no rest for the wicked or so they say ;) I am building up to my retreat in just a little over three weeks time, and have been making "Saturday Night Take Away" bags, more of that to follow, but I also finally had time to take a look at these gorgeous papers. They are so versatile, with the patterns on both sides, you can either make them very grown up or playful. This one is going to be grown up with two small 3x4 B&W photo's on the outside left and right "flap" and one 6x4 photo and some journaling inside, it is going to be of a wedding. I think the next layout I use them for will be the playful one because I am loving the sheet with the birds flying across it. I am happy to say I have incorporated the new tag punch and the spiral flower die on the layout so I hope you like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.