Sunday 20 April 2014

Eastern Elegance ....

Happy Easter to everyone, I hope you are enjoying your weekend, especially in the UK where we get a nice break. I have been enjoying having my husband around, and we have worked together to sort out some more boxes that are still lurking in our garage since our house move. I am still a little upset that I cannot find a few things and have no explanation for where they have gone (disturbing really). On the whole, though, everything is getting sorted although I am making a considerable amount of mess at the moment with boxes everywhere for my craft retreat :) I didn't want to miss a weekend blogging, so late yesterday afternoon I started this page with the gorgeous Eastern Elegance papers from Stampin' Up. What fabulous colours. I made the two flowers one with "petals" which are actually the bird's wing from the builder bird punch and then with hearts cut in half for the large flower petals, I just wanted to do something different to the twirled rosette roses, although I ended up falling back on them for my centres :) I also used the Beautiful baroque stamp for the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.