Wednesday 26 March 2014

S.A.B only 5 Days Left ....

So with only five days remaining of this years sale-a-bration period, have you taken advantage and received any freebies. I know I have, but with the launch of the spring/summer seasonal around the same time, it wasn't difficult for me to spend £45 and claim a free sale-a-bration item. I have a few favourites, the papers of course, the banner stamps and punch, and the heartfelt banner, all gorgeous. So tonight I took time to take part in our team challenge the colours this week were, so saffron, soft sky, pink pirouette and burnt brown sugar. As we are so close to the end of SAB I thought I would use the Petal Parade free stamp set you can earn by placing an order for £45.
Also in the garden today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.