Saturday 1 February 2014

Retro Fresh ....

Here's another scrapbook layout, this time with the new Retro Fresh papers, I haven't had much time to craft this week as it has been full on at work and the building works at home drags on and on :( I don't know how I have managed to live here with all this going on and I told Craig last weekend that I would have moved out if I didn't have a little holiday coming up, that has kept me positive and of course my crafting. So here's the retro fresh, and the name made me want to scrapbook some older photo's, so these are from the 80's. I may do another layout with some from the 70's as I always think the colours from that era are a bit of a challenge :)

The Steel finally in place this is the kitchen diner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.