Sunday 16 February 2014

Fresh Prints ....

I managed to get to my desk yesterday and wanted to do a little nod to Valentine. I have seen some gorgeous cards since I came back from my holiday but as we don't "do" Valentine I haven't made any! I really should have but the house has taken priority, I had carpets laid in the spare bedrooms on Wednesday so all I wanted to do was put furniture in the bedrooms and "dress" them :) Being a typical woman I put all the furniture in the appropriate rooms on Thursday and then decided I wanted it the opposite way around, and moved it all on Friday! So yesterday I deserved a bit of craft time, and here is my layout ....
The background which I spritzed and then stamped with the Language of Love set.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.