Sunday 5 January 2014

Winter Frost ....

So I have had some lovely time off over Christmas and we have had the house to ourselves for just over a week, (no builders yay, so peace and quiet, well generally), and while Craig has been doing a lot of painting and I have been doing a lot of cleaning (just to keep up with all of the dust and dirt here), we have had some time to relax with golf for Craig, and crafting time for me. I was really looking forward to making a layout with the Winter Frost paper stack, but hadn't realised there are only two different papers in the stack, it gives you four patterns all together as they are double sided, but in hindsight as a scrapbooker, I should have ordered the 12x12 paper pack which would have given me 5 double sided sheets to go at. So I improvised and mixed the Winter frost stack with some papers from the Sweater Weather Collection. I have been looking forward to using these papers too, and am going to feature them on my next post :)

I have used a die on this layout, the little row of houses
that is not Stampin Up and two pins! (inspired by Christin Gronnslett)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.