Wednesday 29 August 2012

Shoe Box Day....



It's well over a week ago now, but my Stampin Up mummy arranged a shoe box day, it was a really good idea and a great way to collect a hole bunch of different samples all in one go. Each of the ladies who attended made a project, this could be a card, a 6x6 layout or a small hostess gift, then you cut card etc enough for ten people to repeat the project and added this to a shoe/storage box. When we arrived we split on to two tables, 9 on each, and you passed your shoe box to the left and got to make 8 other peoples projects in one day. It was a lovely way to spend a Saturday and a nice repast from "The Robyn's House Saga". And just to keep my hand in with playing with paper, I then had the pleasure of wallpapering Robyn's bedroom last Monday, and her living room, last Sunday! Only one wall as a feature in each room, it took me 2.5 hours to do the bedroom and 4 hours to do the living room!!!!!!!!! The living room paper was so much harder to work with, but I'm fairly happy with the results. :) Here is my lovely paint covered assistant.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.