Wednesday 8 August 2012

Fox and Friends ...


I love this stamp set and have a feeling it may be going to be on the retirement list, what a shame it is very cute but having said that, it is close to the Kidoodles set too, don't forget it's fast approaching retirement list time (September) and for all of you Stampin Up fans with a wish list for the current annual brochure, perhaps a quick review of things you would hate to miss is in order. I spotted this card on Google, and i loved the idea that the background paper had been made by using the whole of the stamp set. It would make a great sheet of paper for scrapbooking too, I may have a crack at that, i think I'll make a full sheet in multi colours like this one, and then make a strip of say all the animals stamped in brown as a contrast mmmmm watch this space, I'll let you see the results, in the meantime, the card ....by Jane Hignite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.