Tuesday 31 July 2012

Mixed Bunch review



Mixed Bunch
So when I have had some craft time in the last few weeks, I'm afraid I have reverted to type, in other words, I need to stand up and say "My name is Caroline and I'm a scrapaholic". The thing is I can pick out one of my packets of papers and embellishments and put the basics of a scrapbooking page together in about half an hour. I sometimes have to go back to it and add more bits and pieces, and of course find some photo's, but when it comes to cards making, i really have to think, so for relaxation, it's scrapping. I guess most cardmakers are the other way around, and they can complete three cards in the time it takes me to make one, but that's just the way i am :)
A close up on the detail
Almost finished (Lost & Found)

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.